San Jose, California, April 2, 2018 – Citizens for Free Speech and Equal Justice, LLC. has constructed billboards on Highway 101, to alert citizens to the massive reorganization of Bay Area life and economic and political structures. The signs are located at Highway 101 at I-880 in San Jose, California. The organizations responsible for this transformation include agencies and Non-Governmental Organizations (NGOs) led by the Association of Bay Area Governments or ABAG.
More information on these Billboards to come!
Pictures of Highway 101 Billboards
Click on any image below to see the full-size.
Media/Press Coverage of Billboards:
(Some of the information provided in The Mercury News article and KPIX broadcast report are not accurate.)
- The Mercury News
- The Mercury News – Letters to the Editor
- CBS SF Bay Area – San Jose (KPIX5)
- The Blaze
- American News
- TexAgs Political Forum
- Bay Area News (YouTube video)
- KPIX CBS SF Bay Area (YouTube video)
Read the Billboard Court/Legal Documents here:
- Complaint Against the City of San Jose – filed 3/28/2018
- Warning Notice from City of San Jose – dated 4/17/2018
- Answer from the City of San Jose – filed 5/3/2018