The Globalization of California Forum
Held on May 3, 2014 at Treasure Island in San Francisco, CA
The videos included in The Globalization of California present the entire one-day Globalization of California Forum that was held on May 3, 2014 on Treasure Island in San Francisco, California. This six-hour treasure trove exposes the entire story of Agenda 21 Sustainable Development in the context of the unconstitutional Plan Bay Area created by the Association of Bay Area Governments (ABAG).
The Globalization of California Forum was the most important event of the decade, explaining and exposing the roots of Agenda 21 Sustainable Development, and how it is radically transforming American government and private property. In California, unconstitutional and unaccountable regional governance entities are smothering local towns, cities and counties with an agenda of economic reformation found in documents and organizations like U.N. Agenda 21, the Global Biodiversity Assessment, Our Common Future and ICLEI. This Forum focuses on a regional organization called the Association of Bay Area Governments (ABAG), which controls 101 cities, 9 counties and 7 million residents.
The eight forum speakers are top experts in their field, and three of them are also elected officials. Together, these experts explain exactly what regional government means to you – that is, regional government organizations like the Association of Bay Area Governments (ABAG) that are usurping sovereignty and control from our locally elected city, town and county officials. ABAG regulators are unelected and unaccountable to the citizens, and are implementing policies created by international organizations such as the United Nations and ICLEI (Local Governments for Sustainability).
Speakers at The Globalization of California Forum include, in order of presentation:
- Patrick Wood – Author, lecturer and expert on globalization for over 40 years, Founder of Technocracy.News
- Debbie Bacigalupi – Researcher, speaker and expert on Agenda 21 and the Global Biodiversity Assessment report
- Heather Gass – Activist, speaker, Agenda 21 and property rights expert, Founder of Citizens Town Hall
- Rosa Koire – Activist, speaker, author of BEHIND THE GREEN MASK: U.N. Agenda 21, Founder of The Post Sustainability Institute
- Mike Munzing – Aliso Viejo City Council Member and a Regional Council member of the Southern California Association of Governments (SCAG)
- Steve Brandau – Fresno City Council Member
- Matt Grocott – San Carlos City Council Member
- Michael Shaw – Founder of Freedom Advocates, expert on Agenda 21 and Sustainable Development
Purchase the 3-disk DVD set presenting the entire Globalization of California Forum here.
Order Unlimited Streaming/On Demand version of Forum videos here.
Watch the Official Trailer: